Hippo is Looking for an E-mail Marketing Partner
January 5th, 2009
7 Comments »
I’m looking for someone that I can work with to out-source our email marketing needs.
(I mentioned this on Twitter earlier today and got a lot of helpful responses. But it’s difficult to fully explain exactly what I need in 140 characters or less.)
There are tons of SEO and Social Media people in the area that I know, but it’s not easy to find someone that is able to work well with emails.
Here’s what I’m looking for…
- We have a few e-commerce stores and our clients have even more.
- I’d like to find someone that can create and send emails for us on a regular schedule.
- We could provide input as to the topic or offer.
- We would need them to create a basic template initially, but then work within that template to both write and design each email.
- Ideally, they would have a basic understanding of which words to use or not use to avoid spam filters.
- Ideally, they would also understand the gist of how to do conversion tracking and/or A/B testing so that we could monitor results.
- One of my clients in particular has a bunch of email addresses (of people who have bought from him). Many of them are in QuickBooks.
- We would need to work together to find how many he has and where.
- We’d need to compile them and request that they opt-in to a more typical email newsletter before starting.
Who are we looking for?
- This is not a huge job, but it is reoccuring income.
- We would start with only a few sites.
- I would be happy to use a company or a freelancer.
- Price will be a big factor, but competence is even more important.
- If the above sounds interesting to you and you think you’d like to help us, please email me.
- I’d rather not take phone calls on the subject. Honestly, phone calls bug me. So please email me.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Thanks to everyone on Twitter especially!