“Surviving and Thriving in 2011” – Your predictions
Tonight (Jan 12, 2011) is the big marketing event of the year in Charlotte. All the local chapters of the marketing organizations get together every year to listen to a panel of local experts explain where they think 2011 will hold.
Here are my notes from last year’s.
I’ll be holding a similar event next week for INTERNET marketing with Brandon Uttley.
So what do you think the experts will say tonight? Let’s hear your predictions.
The general topics will be:
- Charlotte market’s economic health.
- Trends in local employment and hiring.
- Creative, media and public relations strategies from Charlotte’s ad agencies.
- Trends in the B2C retail marketing sector.
- Consumer use of mobile technology.
But what are your predictions?
What will be unique about 2011 in marketing?