“Surviving and Thriving in 2011” – Your predictions
January 12th, 2011
19 Comments »
Tonight (Jan 12, 2011) is the big marketing event of the year in Charlotte. All the local chapters of the marketing organizations get together every year to listen to a panel of local experts explain where they think 2011 will hold.
Here are my notes from last year’s.
I’ll be holding a similar event next week for INTERNET marketing with Brandon Uttley.
So what do you think the experts will say tonight? Let’s hear your predictions.
The general topics will be:
- Charlotte market’s economic health.
- Trends in local employment and hiring.
- Creative, media and public relations strategies from Charlotte’s ad agencies.
- Trends in the B2C retail marketing sector.
- Consumer use of mobile technology.
But what are your predictions?
What will be unique about 2011 in marketing?