Mountain Media Ecommerce Websites – Why we love them!
As I wrote earlier, we’ve been looking for a good ecommerce provider for a loooooong time.
I’m happy to announce that Hippo Internet Marketing is now partnering with Mountain Media to create quality SEO websites for ourselves and our clients.Â Keep reading to learn how you can get a significant discount on a high-quality search-engine-friendly website from Mountain Media.
Why Mountain Media?
It’s hard to believe, but we have finally found a company that can do everything we want in creating a quality ecommerce site…
- They are a legitimate company with excellent customer service.
- They create custom designs that are clean and unique to your needs.
- They can import your products.
- Their sites allow you to edit your content, product information (such as description and price), and other important data.
- They can incorporate a blog, forum, or other features into your store or website.
- Their sites are built with search engines in mind.Â For example, you can edit meta data (such as title tags) and the entire site will be W3C compliant!
- Their prices are reasonable.
I know, it sounds too good to be true.Â That’s how I felt at first, too.
How did I find them?
When I attended the huge Webmaster World Pubcon conference in Vegas last month, finding a company like this was foremost on my mind.Â I knew so many of my clients needed something like this.Â I also wanted something better for some of my sites.
So, on the first day that the expo opened, I went searching.Â I ended up talking to several of the people in the Mountain Media booth including the project manager, their search engine guru, and the CEO.Â The next day, I skipped a session or two so that I could talk with them even more.Â
They gave me a demo of their product on my laptop and answered all my questions.Â When I got back home, we worked out a partnership that is mutually beneficial.Â (More on that below.)
Should you try Mountain Media?
Need a new site?Â Want to transform your current site?
Here’s why you should use Mountain Media…
- You are spending way too much money on your current site.Â (Your web developer charges too much.Â It’s a pain to edit.Â Etc.)
- You really need a new, modern design.
- You want to edit your pages and products yourself.
- The search engines don’t seem to like your current site.
- You want to make a new site that just plain works.
The BEST part (pricing)!
The good people at Mountain Media have a great product here.Â They’ve been in business for a while.Â They’ve sold this product for several years now.Â
But they are nowhere near as famous as the other big players in this market (Yahoo Stores, Monster Commerce, etc).Â To be honest, they have a mountain to climb to beat them out.Â (Pardon the pun!)
Therefore, they are very interested in getting more people using and promoting their product.Â That’s where I come in.
They offered me a pretty good commission or affiliate payout for any new clients.Â But I denied it.Â (Hang with me here.Â You’ll understand why in a minute.)Â
Instead, I asked that they pass that savings on to you.Â I view it this way:Â If I can get my clients, students, and colleaguesÂ the best possible price on a great search engine friendly ecommerce site, what will you do?Â
You’ll let me help you optimize it!Â You’ll also hopefully tell your friends and colleagues.
So what does it cost?
Their pricing varies based on what you need.Â But most should be able to get a good ecommerce site for under $3,000 with my discount rate (about 20%).Â Just tell them you came from Hippo Internet Marketing and ask for the discounted price.Â (Or contact me first.)
Is this just a sales pitch?
By now, you either think I’m crazy or trying to sell you something.Â Honestly, I’m not.Â (Not selling, at least.)Â Truthfully, I don’t really care if you use Mountain Media or not.Â I just want all my colleagues, clients, and students to know about this new partnership.Â
We are in the middle of transforming our sites over.Â So if you want to wait a month or two, I’ll be writing more about how well the sites perform and how well they work.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.
Or check out Mountain Media on the web:
- Website: www.mountainmedia.com
- Portfolio: http://www.mountainmedia.com/sites.cfm
- Non-ecommerce sites: http://www.mtpublisher.com/
You can also post a comment below if you choose.
PS:Â I hope you at least consider the above.Â I’ve spent about six months trying to find a company that can do this for me, my clients, colleagues, and students.