We’re Hiring – I Need a Video Guy
Here at HIPPO Internet Marketing Training, I’m desperately seeking some help to get setup for creating video.
I’ve got some big initiatives that will involve online video. I want it to look good. We want to do it on a reasonably low budget, yet move far beyond using a web-cam, iPhone, or flip camera.
Please, please, please… If you know of anyone that can help us as listed below, please send them to this page. I’m desperate and want to move quickly. HONESTLY!
We’re in the process of securing a small studio and need help setting it up.
1. Most importantly, we need help with purchasing and setting up professional quality lighting. This small studio will need to be permanently setup for use with either a white-board or a green-screen at any time.
2. We also have several other rooms (see this link) at our disposal and will eventually want help learning how to best set them up for quality lighting, video & audio recording, and even live streaming.
3. We may need assistance with microphone and camera selection for the above mentioned settings, while staying within budget.
4. We need some basic support with using Sony Vegas software for video editing.
5. NOTE: We are only looking for a freelancer to give an hour or two here and there initially. This is not a full-time or even part-time position.
1. No need to send a resume. Please simply send me an email (Corey at HippoIM dot com).
2. Include your experience and interest level. You must have experience working with lighting, audio, and video to be considered.
3. Explain your general pricing. In other words, if you have specific rates, let me know. If you prefer doing some sort of exchange of services, or some other method, just tell me. I’m sure we can work something out.
No problem. But please forward this page, tweet it, facebook it, or do whatever you can to spread the word. We want to get started QUICK. We need someone that knows what they are doing.
Thank you in advance.
HIPPO Internet Marketing Training